- Choose Amundi
- Why Amundi
Amundi, european leader in asset management
Amundi is the European leader and in the Top 10 worldwide in the asset management industry1 with over €1.000 billion of Asset under managment worldwide2.
A Broad International Presence
Amundi has management teams operating in the major financial centers in Europe (Paris, London, Milan), Asia (Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore), Australia and the US. It invests in all asset classes and major currencies (Euro, Yen, Dollar, Sterling).
Recognised for its strategies
01 | Fixed Income 3
One of the world market leaders in Euro fixed income, global fixed income, money market and credit activities
02 | Equities 4
An established presence in European equities and strong niche areas of expertise in Japanese, Asian and emerging market equities
03 | Absolute Return 5
A major market player with a track record of innovation
04 | Savings solutions for retail clients
Internationally recognised for its expertise in providing customised products
05 | Investment solutions for institutional clients
Acknowledged expertise in investment solutions for institutional clients
To learn more
Our news, our commitment, our HR policy: discover our corporate website
(1) No.1 European asset manager based on global assets under management (AUM) and the main headquarters being based in Continental Europe – Source IPE “ Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2016 and based on AUM as at December 2015.
(2) Amundi figures as of 31st December 2016.
(3) Fixed income: No.1 in Europe in money market funds - Source Broadridge Financial Solutions FundFile - November 2016 - Open-ended Funds domiciled in Europe and in related offshore territories.
(4) Equities: No.4 in Europe in European and Eurozone equity funds - Source Broadridge Financial Solutions FundFile - November 2016- Open-ended Funds domiciled in Europe and in related offshore territories
(5) Absolute return: No.15 in Europe in absolute return funds - Source Broadridge Financial Solutions FundFile - November 2016 - Open-ended Funds domiciled in Europe and in related offshore territories.
Asset classes/expertise are defined from Lipper FMI’s Fund Sector and Fund Feature database.
Past performance does not guarantee future performance.